Friday, 26 March 2010

My horse is perfect! The weather.. not so much...

Last weekend we did lots of playing and riding, i did lots of work on his canter on sunday and he was great, he's really getting the hang of being guided just by my body and the stick. at one point i let go completely and put my arms out, cantering along the side of the hedge. it was beautiful!! thats one of my goals checked off the list :D

During the week i havent played at all. the weather has been so awful, its been lovely while im at school then rainy in the afternoons, so i cant play :( The one evening it WAS nice, i had a job interview so couldnt see him. GRR! anyway. thats a whole 'nother thing. Job! I had an interview at a supermarket, hopefully i'll get a job, it would really help out.

Easter soon! I'm due 2 weeks off starting next friday. thats a lot of playtime, if the weathers good. I have gypsy to look after too, and i'm going to be doing a LOT of training with Joey, try and get his foundation down and sorted so he's in a good position for his owner to get her confidence with him, hopefully so she can ride him soon. Also in easter i'm hoping to have a PP out to give me a lesson, cant wait!!

I really enjoyed this months SC dvd, direction changes. especially as it covered all 4 savvies. AWESOME! I played with direction changes online with general at the weekend, he even offered a couple of flying changes in canter so i was really pleased.

just a little update :)

savvy smiles x

No comments:

Post a Comment