I played with General on line wednesday afternoon, he was a good boy and we went through all the level 2 online tasks and got a big fat tick at the end, passed! ok, not an official one done by the proffesionals at parelli HQ, but i'm waiting for level 4 to get that done :) I'm proud of my little man!! Thanks to my Mum for calling out the tasks and being a stand-in-emergency cone after General demolished the real one O.O
PLAN riding wise equals this. I'm not going to! Well not yet anyway. I've figured out i'm pushing us too much to start riding again when its too soon, I'm gonna get as good as possible on the ground first. I've realised some things on line are a little iffy sometimes, such as his canter on a circle which can break gait and/or include a happy buck... so until thats gone and sorted i'll stay with 2 feet on the ground :) figured if he cant do it on his own he's gonna struggle with me on him right?
SAVVY TIMES ARRIVED AT LAST!! I've had some great reading! What a good magazine this time, loads of info and love the reviews on the celebration, oh i miss that weekend so much!! Theres some cool things to try too.
I sent my application video to parellitube but i havent been featured... YET. Haha. watch this space???
Hoping to get some playtime in this evening, and lots this weekend. Planning to go and see Joey tomorrow to play some more and see how he's getting on, i imagine very well!! Will keep you posted and try to get some pics over the weekend.
savvy smiles x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment