Thursday, 8 July 2010

I am still here, promise!!

I know its been sooooo long since I last posted. I used to post while on lunch break at school, and now I've left i havent got round to it! But I have sooo much news!!!

1) I have been offered a scholarship with Pat and Linda!!! OMG!!!! :D :D :D :D :D still havent got over it. Hoping to get out there next summer!!

2) I am planning to intern with Mirka Pitts in Florida early next year, she has given me the thumbs up to go when I want! Yeeeha :D

3) I can ride General BRIDLELESS!!! had our 4th ride with nothing today, and our first canter, he was great!! he's still a bit of a buckaroo in canter, but we're working on it, today i worked out that by using an indirect rein to turn and ask again when he bucks, it stops him in his tracks. He was also better bridleless than with the bridle/hackamore!

4) Me and general jumped last weekend!! yeahh!!!

5) We've been hacking out all by ourselves!! what a confident boy I have :D

6) He LAID down for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

7) We hacked up the bridlepath the other day, and had to cross a bridge, he made nothing of it and did it first time no issues :D

8) Ummmmmm so much more hahahah!!

So much news!!! So much excitement!!! I bloomin love my horse!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to Festival of Horse tomorrow to see Pat and Linda! and Sunday too! Very excited :D

Phew. I can breather now :)

Savvy smiles x

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It all sounds so exciting, amazing how your foundations are clicking into place, huh?!

    Kerrin Koetsier
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kerrin! yep its such a great feeling, loving every moment of our parelli journey :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff!

    Kerrin~
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete